- Provides high level overview of the data from TM-Link
- deeper insights by Filing office, Applicant Country and Nice Class.
- Forecasts future trends
- Using the Provided TM-Link database (https://data.gov.au/data/dataset/tm-link), We have taken a sample for the Year of 2014.
- Created a data model as per the schema provided in Data Dictionary.
- Created visuals using this Dataset taking various approaches.
- Forecast data values based on the data available.
Description of Use
-We have taken a sample for the Year of 2014.
-Created a data model as per the schema provided in Data Dictionary.
-Created visuals using this Dataset taking various approaches.
-Forecast data values based on the data available.
TM-Link Data Discovery
TM-Link is a newly available trade mark database developed in collaboration between IP Australia, Swinburne University and Melbourne University. TM-Link includes administrative data from jurisdictions across the world, linked at the application level by advanced neural network algorithms. We are encouraging hackers to explore this new data set and consider what creative visualisations, innovative insights and/or opportunities to further enrich the data they might imagine.
Go to Challenge
| 8 teams have
entered this challenge.